GPIO Inserter Extractor
The ATOM GPIO Inserter Extractor is a compact 1RU rack mounted unit that can be used as both a GPI inserter of contact closure data and a GPO extractor outputting normally open and normally closed relay contact closures. These data signals are inserted within an OP-47 or CEA-708 data frame within a single 3G/HD/SD-SDI video signal.
- Insertion and Extraction of General Purpose (GPIO) contact closure data
- 64 GPIO’s
- Units can be daisy-chained
- Compatible with all 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI video formats
- Option for fibre optic inputs available using an SFP module
- OP-47 and CEA-708 compatible. Other standards upon request
- Contact closure to ground for GPI’s
- Normally Open and Normally Closed Relay contact outputs for GPO’s
- Passive video loop-through when no power present
- Compact 1RU 19″ rack mounted unit
- In-built web-server for remote control and diagnostics
- Third party control software support available
The ATOM GPIO Inserter Extractor enables the insertion and extraction of general purpose input and output (GPIO) contact closure data within a 3G-SDI, HD-SDI or SD-SDI video signal.
The GPI and GPO data is also stored and each channel can retain an activation log including timestamps.
The GPIO Inserter Extractor data is processed according to OP-47 or CEA-708. Other standards are available on request.
The video input that already has the GPI data signal inserted has the data extracted and the video is then reclocked to the video output. This output can have the data left in place or stripped out. In the event of a failure, the input video is passively switched through to the output to maintain the video signal path.
The ATOM GPIO Inserter Extractor comes in a compact standalone unit.