Closed Caption Inserter
The LEPTON microCaption Closed Caption Inserter is a compact unit that can be used for the insertion and logging of closed caption data within a single 3G/HD/SD-SDI video signal.
- Inserts Closed Captions data
- Compatible with all 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI video formats
- OP-47 and CEA-708 compatible. Other standards upon request
- Up to 48 hours of closed caption logging including timestamps
- Passive video loop-through when no power present
- Micro-compact standalone single channel credit card sized unit
- In-built web-server for remote control and diagnostics
- Third party control software support available
The LEPTON microCaption Closed Caption Insereter module enable the insertion of closed captioning information within a 3G-SDI, HD-SDI or SD-SDI video signal.
The microCaption Closed Caption Inserter enables textual information to be transmitted through the units Ethernet port which is then inserted as closed caption data within the video signal. The inserted closed caption data is stored for up to 48 hours and this stored closed caption data can be uploaded as a single file for compliance monitoring.
The closed caption data is processed according to OP-47 or CEA-708. Other standards are available on request.
The LEPTON microCaption Closed Caption Inserter comes in a highly compact unit, the same size as a credit card and only 25mm (1″) high, enabling it to be conveniently mounted in any position and may even be attached to the rear of a monitor.
|Video:||3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI|
|Power:||5-12vdc, 2.5mm locking dc jack|
|Size:||85mm[3.3″] x 55mm[2.2″] x 25mm[1″] excluding connectors|
|Environmental:||-25 to +55 deg C [32 to 131 deg F], 5%-95% non-condensing|
|EN55103-1, EN55103, EN6095, FCC part 15|