Closed Caption Extractor
The LEPTON microCaption Closed Caption Extractor is a compact unit that can be used for the extraction and logging of closed caption data within a single 3G/HD/SD-SDI video signal.
- Extracts Closed Caption data
- Compatible with all 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI video formats
- OP-47 and CEA-708 compatible. Other standards upon request
- Passive video loop-through when no power present
- Logging for up to 48 hours of closed caption with time-stamps
- Micro-compact standalone single channel credit card sized unit
- In-built web-server for remote control and diagnostics
- Third party control software support available
The LEPTON microCaption Closed Caption processing module enable the extraction of closed captioning information from within a 3G-SDI, HD-SDI or SD-SDI video signal.
When extracting closed caption information, the data is decoded from the video signal and is then available via the units Ethernet port. The inserted closed caption data is stored for up to 48 hours and this can be uploaded as a single file for compliance monitoring.
The closed caption data is processed according to OP-47 or CEA-708. Other standards are available on request.
The LEPTON microCaption Closed Cation Extractor comes in a highly compact unit, the same size as a credit card and only 25mm (1″) high, enabling it to be conveniently mounted in any position and may even be attached to the rear of a monitor.
|Video:||3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI|
|Power:||5-12vdc, 2.5mm locking dc jack|
|Size:||85mm[3.3″] x 55mm[2.2″] x 25mm[1″] excluding connectors|
|Environmental:||-25 to +55 deg C [32 to 131 deg F], 5%-95% non-condensing|
|EN55103-1, EN55103, EN6095, FCC part 15|